Choose the location that suits you best!
At IntroVet, we want you to learn in the style that serves you best! Pick an environment that’s comfortable for you. If that means sitting on the couch and piling all your pets on your lap while you watch a webinar, do it! If that means taking a snack and your computer to a park to watch a video course, that sounds amazing! We’re here for it. If you need a getaway, meet us at a conference in San Antonio, and we promise you’ll have plenty of space to stretch out, tons of good food, and an easy space to ask questions without competition or stage fright. Check out all your choices for CE below.
Live In Person
Join us at the San Antonio River Walk November 2023
Emergency / Critical Care
Build your own conference oasis from home. Enjoy easy two-way conversation with speakers and colleagues.
Join us in San Antonio for unforgettable food, experiences, and learning, or join us online from anywhere!
All you need is a comfy space to relax and a reliable internet connection.
Our San Antonio, Texas Venue
Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk Downtown
125 E Houston St. San Antonio, TX 78205
Room Rates and Reservations: Room Reservations will be available very soon – check back for details!
*Once available, please book as early as possible, as rooms will sell out at this venue!
Click here to view additional information about the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel
IntroVet™ strives to support veterinary teams by creating a comfortable and welcoming space where meaningful learning can happen.
Located in vibrant and sunny San Antonio, TX, IntroVet offers the best in boutique, small group veterinary conferences. Founded and run by a veterinarian, IntroVet™ offers premium veterinary CE in a welcoming environment, with Texas-sized hospitality that includes chef-prepared meals, unlimited refreshments, and thoughtful gift bags.
If yo dread large convention halls and big crowds, visit IntroVet™ in San Antonio instead!
Voted by Travel and Leisure Magazine as one of the 50 best places to travel, San Antonio’s charm and hospitality are unmatched. After an eye-opening weekend of learning with IntroVet™, unwind at some of the world’s best restaurants, world heritage sites, and thrill-seeking attractions!
Top Five Things to See in San Antonio:
- The River Walk. San Antonio’s most famous destination offers award-winning restaurants, plentiful outdoor patios, shopping, as well as walking and biking trails, all along the beautiful San Antonio River. Wander the riverside walkway or hop on a riverboat for a guided tour or dinner!
- The Alamo. Standing in stark contrast to the slew of modern buildings in the heart of downtown, you’ll remember your visit to this National Monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Did you know there are four other Historic Missions to visit around town? See them all and pick your favorite.
- Wildlife. Want to keep your trip animal-focused? Visit Sea World, The Sea Life San Antonio Aquarium, or the San Antonio Zoo, all popular spots for families. Or head out for a hike to see dinosaur tracks at Government Canyon!
- Food Districts. The Pearl Historical District and the Southtown neighborhood are must-see stops for foodies. Home to a diverse collection of restaurants from San Antonio’s top local chefs, you’ll want to extend your stay just to keep eating! Did you know? San Antonio is one of only two cities in the US to be awarded the title of “Creative City of Gastronomy” by UNESCO.
- Market Square. Known as the largest Mexican Market in the United States, Market Square is home to more than 30 permanent shops, authentic Mexican cuisine, and dozens of outdoor vendors during weekend markets and special events.
Avoid the crowds in Orlando and Las Vegas this year and relax in San Antonio at the best boutique veterinary conference instead! To see events and register, click here.
Uber and Lyft
San Antonio Airport Transportation Options, View Here.
Subscribe for a Weekly Newsletter!
Sign up to receive reminders about registration deadlines, news about IntroVet™, special offers, and more!
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]!