8 hours CE│Self-paced
Originally presented in December 2020, this six-video series will instill confidence in all aspects of heartworm prevention, diagnosis, and treatment, and build a team who’s ready to respond to any client question and treat heartworms at all stages.
Register today and view at your own pace!
With this IntroVetTM Certificate Program, you’ll earn 8 hours of RACE Approved CE. Upon successfully passing the final assessment (quiz), you’ll receive an instantly downloadable CE Certificate, as well as a professional Certificate for display in your hospital.
Your Display Certificate will be mailed within 30 days following completion of the program and passage of each assessment.
Estimated time to complete: 7.5 hours
- Earn 8 hours RACE Approved CE
Instant delivery of your CE
- Certificate with passing assessment (quiz) score (70% or better)
- Professionally printed Certificate for display in your practice. Delivered via mail within 30 days following successful completion of the course.
- Unlimited access to course videos for 12 months following registration
- Instant access to course videos and notes immediately following registration
*This course is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 8 CE Credits, with a maximum of 8 CE Credits being available to any individual veterinarian or veterinary technician.
These RACE approvals are for the subject matter categories of: medical program, using the delivery method of anytime/on-demand. These approvals are valid in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board’s CE requirements. RACE course numbers: 20-858877, 20-858849, 20-858871, 20-858697, 20-918385