10 hours CE │ Self-paced
Our much-loved compassion fatigue workshop is now available for CE credit on-demand! Originally presented in early 2022, these recorded sessions are ready to be your anywhere-anytime-study-guide for creating a life you love!
Through this four-part series, Certified Compassion Fatigue Specialist and Life Coach, Julie Squires, will share actionable and concrete steps for overcoming challenges like perfectionism, imposter syndrome, compassion fatigue, and burnout. She’ll also explain what “work-life balance” really means and walk viewers through a simple process for goal-setting.
As you complete each video in this four-part series, you’ll be guided through the course’s companion workbook, provided with your registration!
For the best learning experience, we recommend progressing sequentially through Part One, Part Two, Part Three, and Part Four. Register for one at a time, or all at once. The choice is yours!
Estimated time to complete:
- Part One: 3.5-4 hours, including workbook activities
- Part Two: 3 hours, including workbook activities
- Part Three: 2 hours, plus 16-minute guided meditation
- Part Four: 90 minutes, plus yoga practice video
- Earn up to 10 hours RACE Approved CE when you complete Parts One through Four
- Unlimited access to course videos for 12 months following registration
- Instant access to course videos and notes immediately following registration
- Instant delivery of your CE Certificate, upon each successful completion of a course segment (Part One, Part Two, Part Three and Part Four), and passing quiz score (70% or better)
- In parts three and four, enjoy additional guided yoga and meditation instructional videos
*Creating a Life You Love Part One is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 3.5 CE Credits, with a maximum of 3.5 CE Credits being available to any individual veterinarian or veterinary technician. When completed together, Creating a Life You Love Parts One, Two, Three and Four are approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 10 CE Credits, with a maximum of 10 CE Credits being available to any individual veterinarian or veterinary technician.
These RACE approvals are for the subject matter categories of: non-medical program, using the delivery method of anytime/on-demand. These approvals are valid in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board’s CE requirements. RACE course numbers: Part one: 20-918543. Part two: 20-918561. Part three: 20-918577. Part four: 20-918593