Date: November 4-5, 2023
Time: Saturday, 8am to 5pm CDT & Sunday 8am to 1 PM CDT
Format: In Person or Virtual
Veterinarian Price: $515
CE: 10 hours CE
Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk Downtown
125 E Houston St. San Antonio, TX 78205
Triage, Treat, or Turf?
In this two-day conference, arm yourself with the knowledge to overcome emergency case jitters, and brush up common ER procedures and presenting complaints. Favorite LSVA past speaker, Dr. Mark Acierno, will join forces with friend and colleague, Dr. Stuart Walton, to share real-world advice for diagnosing and managing azotemic patients, auto-immune diseases, common infectious diseases, urinary obstructions, and more. Practice IV fluid therapy calculations, review step-by-step tips for placing urinary catheters, feeding tubes, and tracking the progress of your critically ill patients.
In person seating is strictly limited! Register early to attend in person, or make plans to watch virtually through Zoom!
- Ten hours CE*
- Additional 1 hour FREE CE if Lunch and Learn offered/attended
- Environment designed to minimize stress and facilitate group interaction and discussion
- Access to recorded sessions for 90 days following the workshop**
- Made-to-order Breakfast Saturday/Sunday, chef-prepared lunch Saturday, unlimited refreshments and snacks
- Digital proceedings provided via USB
- Automatic registration to the virtual simulcast for every in-person attendee
- A perfect conference destination venue: Our 4-star venue places you directly on the banks of the San Antonio Riverwalk. Step directly from the beautiful lobby onto the Riverwalk, where restaurants, live music, shopping, the Aquarium, the Alamo and more are there at your fingertips! If you’d rather dine in, try the award-winning onsite restaurant, Range by Chef Jason Dady.