Date: May 6-7, 2023
Time: 9am to 4:30pm CDT
Price: $349 until April 21, $369 from April 22 on
CE: 12 hours CE
Speakers: Mark Cousins, DVM, DABVP (Feline), Lorrie Gaschen, DVM, PhD, Dr.med.vet, DECVDI, Dr. Sheila Robertson, BVMS (Hons), PhD, DACVAA, DECVAA, DACAW, DECAWBM (WSEL), MRCVS, and Dr. Stephanie Brantley.
Sponsors: Zoetis and IDEXX Laboratories
Format: LIVE Webinar
Find a cozy spot with reliable internet and join us online for this live and interactive learning event!
In this two day virtual conference, we’ll meet with cat specialists,Dr. Lorrie Gaschen and Dr. Mark Cousins to learn how to better meet the needs of our feline patients and their families. On day one, we’ll take a deep dive into the “inner workings” of cats, as we practice identification of pathology via radiography and ultrasound. On day two, hear recommendations for creating a cat-friendly practice, and choose one step to take right meow to optimize your hospital. Then, review diagnosis and treatment for some of the most common feline ailments.
Don’t miss our first ever feline exclusive conference!
- Choose one step you can take immediately to make your practice more cat friendly
- Learn a rational process for diagnosing heartworm disease in feline patients, and understand the prevalence of heartworm in cats vs dogs
- Hear the latest in feline pain control, and develop your personal plan for multi-modal effective pain control in feline patients
- Pneumonia, heart disease, asthma, oh my! Practice identification of pathology visible in thoracic radiographs
- Diagnose obstructive patterns vs ileus and other GI conditions via radiography and ultrasonography
- Improve your skills in ultrasounding the feline liver, pancreas, and GI tract