Date: October 8, 2023
Time: 9am to 5pm CDT
CE: 6 hours CE
Jed Darden, DVM. DACVO
Meredith Esterline, DVM, DACVS, MS
Jennifer Wiley, DVM, DACVIM
Andrew Greller, VMD, DACVO
Kevin Fritz, DVM, DACVO
Format: LIVE Webinar
Find a cozy spot with reliable internet and join us online for this live and interactive learning event!
When wait times are long and specialists are few, know what to do for patients relying on you!
This October, IntroVet™ has joined forces with an entire team of leading specialists to bring you their wisdom across multiple disciplines! Through case discussion visual examples, feel more comfortable managing corneal ulcers of all types, glaucoma, and cataracts. Ask our ophthalmologists anything you want to know! With our Board-Certified Surgeon and HQHVSN expert, learn to handle cryptorchid surgery, scrotal ablation, and intraoperative surprises with ease. With our oncologist, practice in-house cytology, decision-making, and see how to help patients with lymphoma without referral.
- Ask us anything! Glaucoma, Cataracts, Corneal Ulcers
- Spay and neuter tips from the trenches - faster, safer surgery
- Step-by-step cryptorchid neuter
- Step-by-step scrotal ablation
How to handle unexpected surprises in surgery
- Cancer cytology: feel more confident recognizing neoplasia and making treatment decisions
- Canine and feline lymphoma: how to help when referral isn’t an option