Date: November 4-5, 2023
Time: Saturday, 8am to 5pm CDT & Sunday 8am to 1 PM CDT
Early-bird Pricing (Register before October 5th) $315
Regular Price(After Oct. 5th) $349
CE: 10 hours CE
Find a cozy spot with reliable internet and join us online for this live and interactive learning event!
Triage, Treat, or Turf?
In this two-day conference, arm yourself with the knowledge to overcome emergency case jitters, and brush up common ER procedures and presenting complaints. Favorite LSVA past speaker, Dr. Mark Acierno, will join forces with friend and colleague, Dr. Stuart Walton, to share real-world advice for diagnosing and managing azotemic patients, auto-immune diseases, common infectious diseases, urinary obstructions, and more. Practice IV fluid therapy calculations, review step-by-step tips for placing urinary catheters, feeding tubes, and tracking the progress of your critically ill patients.
- Ten hours CE*
- Environment designed to minimize stress and facilitate group interaction and discussion
- Access to recorded sessions for 90 days following the workshop**
- Digital proceedings provided via email
- Automatic registration to the virtual simulcast for every in-person attendee
- The flexibility to learn from anywhere!